Reflection:
I have had so much fun since moving to Logan and going to Utah State University. While here I met my best friend Jordan, who as you can guess, is a brother to me. This is a story about our most memorable fight. As far as I can see, I need to make many changes to this story and from reading the workshops, I need to make my story more descriptive, that my audience can really get a feel of what I am talking about. I was very nervous, and I could tell that my emotions were not coming out quite the way I wanted them to. I had told this story to my friends beforehand and I felt as if I was doing ok, but I got a little scared when the camera was on. I really needed to concentrate on the imagery in my head as I told my audience what had happened. I noticed I needed to be more solid with my actions as I spoke and explained the story.
2 comments:
Please Void from 2:33 to the end of the video.
haha, that is so funny! C: I never knew you would do something like that! haha! :D I thought that it was cool!
-Maryann
Post a Comment